Check out our product care advice:
- Clean the outside fabric with a slightly wet cloth.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not soak in water.
- Avoid moistening the leather parts when cleaning.
- Hang in a shady place to dry.
- In case of a deep stain, clean the fabric with a cloth or soft brush using water and neutral soap.
- Please be aware that the material has a water-repellent coating on top. By using the wrong soap this coating can disappear. Also by washing your bag too hot the backing of the material will get damaged.